Have you ever been in the position where it is the end of the semester, finals time, and you need to make some crazy high A on the comprehensive final to get an A in the class? I have been in that situation my freshman year of college. I clearly remember those times due to all the stress that was put on my shoulders studying for the finals. What I have learned from those situations, was to start really strong in the beginning of the semester in every class.
When you put in the time and effort in the beginning of the semester and make A’s on all your assignments and tests, a lot of that pressure could be relieved when it’s finals time. I have had times where I could make a 50% or less on the final and still keep an A in the class. Having a stress and pressure free finals week and not worrying too much about the finals just because you have done incredibly well in the beginning of the semester is an amazing feeling to have. I suggest everyone who is reading the blog, when this next semester starts, start strong! Ace all those easy assignments, tests, and quizzes. You will thank yourself at the end of the semester when you breeze through the finals.
Incoming search terms:
- inurl:_print php?id_1=0
- powered by phpBB money for college credit
- powered by phpBB social science degree
- powered by phpBB science and technology
- powered by phpBB small business grants women
- powered by phpBB science technology
- powered by phpBB science and technology education
- powered by myBB how to get money to start a small business
- powered by myBB free small business grants
- powered by myBB free grant applications