Increased memory retention can result from combining several methods of highlighting and notation. Describe your thoughts about the text or a main concept by writing a few key words or phrases in the empty margins of your page. Indicate a list or series of supporting information in a section or paragraph by writing lower case letters (a,b,c…) or consecutive numbers (1,2,3…) at the beginning of each word or phrase.
When you are highlighting similar concepts, phrases, and key words with the same color highlighter or pen can make retention of information much easier when studying. For example, orange for one set of similar concepts and yellow for another. If you are highlighting to mark the mistakes you have made or corrections on your paper, different color notations also work well to show the difference between small and large errors. For example, yellow for small errors or corrections and red for large ones.
In closing, do not forget to use your highlighters on all of your books, notes, and study guides. In order to get that perfect GPA you need to utilize all methods and techniques available. Do not study hard, study smart!
Incoming search terms:
- inurl: creer-blog php intitle:blog
- highlighting notes techniques
- meaning of highlighting
- powered by phpBB extra money 3
- powered by phpBB difference between science and technology
- powered by phpBB performance appraisal phrases
- study highlighting techniques colour
- best color for highlighting notes
- study highlight books
- powered by vBulletin science technology magazine