When you have to balance school, work, relationships, and a social life it can make it hard keeping your grades high, but trust me, it’s possible, I’ve have personally done it. While it takes is a lot of self guidance, and time management, it will be worth it at graduation time when you walk down the line with a 4.0 GPA.
The semester is about to start, or has already started, so here are some general tips for achieving that 4.0 GPA this semester.
- Take a second and think about how much time you waste sitting around surfing the web or watching TV. Your grades would improve dramatically if you devoted some of that time to your course work. The Internet and the TV are not going to go anywhere, however, you only have one opportunity to go to college.
- Do not ever procrastinate. Always keep up with the assigned work for all of your classes. Start your assignments as soon as you find out the due date. A lot of stress will be relieved from your shoulders when you complete your work ahead of time.
- Make your best effort to attend every class. Participation counts, so go to class when you are sleepy, hungover, or tired. Only miss class if it’s a real emergency! If you do have an emergency and miss class, make sure to get the notes you missed from class mates, and email your professor to let him know why you missed. The professor will think of you as a “caring student” and you will benefit from his or her pleasant view towards you.
- Make sure to take good notes. Even if you don’t miss class at all because it is not likely you will remember everything that was said during your lecture. There are several note taking methods and techniques discussed in this blog. Try them out, and stick to the one you are the most comfortable with. Furthermore, taking notes and staying busy in class will prevent your mind from wandering and day dreaming.
- Try your best to get enough sleep. Every person is different with regards to how much sleep they need in order to function properly, so if you are falling asleep in class or not paying any attention, then you probably did not get enough sleep the night before. If that is something you can not really control, then invest in a digital voice recorder. Read more about the benefits of a voice recorder here.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by myBB psychology graduate schools
- how to get a 4 0 in college
- is a 4 0 gpa really worth it
- powered by myBB graduate program
- how to get 4 gpa
- benefits of having a 4 0 gpa
- how to get gpa 4
- 4 0 gpa tips
- how to get a 4 gpa
- how to get a 4 0 gpa in college