I have had tremendous success with one of the speed study techniques. This brief review of one the techniques is based on conceptual material such as definitions and lists.
- Definitions – First you need to read the term and the definition. Then locate several key words in the term’s definition that you can associate directly to the term. Skim over the term and the key words, look away from your study material, and vocally say the term and the associated key words 3 times. Do this for every definition and you will amaze yourself how quickly you have learned them.
- Lists – When I’m talking about lists, it is basically a category with several other topics of interest included in that category. A lot of tests require you to memorize these minor details. Obviously skim over the category and topics of interest in that category, but the quick and easy way to memorize such material is acronyms. Write down the first letter of every topic of interest next to the category. Turn it into an acronym and say the acronym out loud 3 times, then for every first letter say the topic that is associated with that letter.
If you are curious why you should speak to yourself when trying to memorize information, and that is because studies have shown when people think out loud, they retain a lot more information than just thinking the information internally. I will write more about speed study techniques, but if you are in a hurry and are interested in reading a book that I have personally learned these speed study techniques, then I suggest reading this book.
Incoming search terms:
- inurl: upload/uploadtester php
- inurl guestbook
- mapping words technique
- speed study method
- powered by myBB term
- powered by phpBB term
- powered by phpBB training material
- powered by phpBB write a letter
- Speed study method com
- groupcp php powered by phpbb tak place